Curd cheesecake at home with a vanilla flavor and a bright layer of cherries is the perfect dessert both by external and in taste. A wide layer of cottage cheese filling is not at all like casserole, cheese and other similar baking. It is distinguished by a special tenderness, resembles a "air" souffle or a thick cream mass.
Further distinguished from the classic cheesecake, the curd analogue does not imply the use of hard-to-reach or expensive products - Philadelphia cheese, fatty cream. In this case, let's go to a small trick and replace these components with a simple mixture of cottage cheese and sour cream. And to get a smooth texture needed for cheesecake, we use the blender's submersible nozzle.
- cottage cheese (preferably at least 9%) - 600 g;
- sour cream 20% - 180 g;
- Sugar - 150 g;
- Eggs - 3 pcs.;
- Vanilla sugar - bag (8-10 g).
For the basics:
- Shortbread cookies - 200 g;
- Butter - 100 g
For the top layer:
- Cherry frozen - 500 g;
- Sugar - 120 g;
- water - 250 ml;
- Gelatin powder (instant) - 5 g.
Curd cheesecake recipe at home with photos
- To begin with, we prepare a cherry for the top layer. In 250 ml, boiling water pour sugar (120 g), we stir up to the complete dissolution of grains. Pour the berry and leave for 2-4 hours (until full defrost).
- Prepare the basis. Cookies fray in a bowl of the blender to the crumb or shred by a manually with a brush.
- Pour melted oil.
- We thoroughly mix the mass, impregnate with the oil liquid all the crumb.
- Upon the bottom of the detachable form with a diameter of 22 cm, we lay the parchment paper, and then distribute crumbs of cookies. Tribe, form a smooth layer. We put for 10-15 minutes to the oven preheated to 160 degrees. To content ↑
Curd filling for cheesecake recipe
- Cottage cheese rubbed with a submersible blender nozzle. Do not miss this step, even if the product originally seems homogeneous. The fact is that the cheesecake filling must be perfectly smooth and have cream silkiness, and any cottage cheese is a grainy mass. If we neglect the process of rubbing, curd grains will be felt in the finished dessert.
- Add two types of sugar (ordinary and vanilla), sour cream. Once again we break a lot of blender to a homogeneous consistency.
- One by one Introduce the egg to the curd mixture, after each stirring in a spoon or a wedge.
- As a result, we obtain a smooth mass, a consistency resembling liquid sour cream. To content ↑
How to bake cottage cheesecake at home
- We will bake curd cheesecake according to the rules of the classic - on the "water bath". The shape with the bucked base is wrapped with a foil of 3-4 layers. It is necessary that water is not leaked inside the detachable container.
- Pour the curd filling on the layer of sandy crumb.
- We put the form with the future cheesecake in a deep baking sheet and fill it with boiling water. The water level must reach the middle of the form.
- We bake, keeping the temperature at a level of 160 degrees, about 80 minutes (time may differ depending on the features of the oven). We turn on only lower heating. To check the willingness, you can slightly shake the container - the filling of the baked cheesecake will be slightly "slit" in the center. We free the shape of the foil and the battle with water, and then leave it in the turned off the oven before cooling, the opening of the door. To content ↑
Decor of cottage cheesecake
- Cherry fold on the colander (I do not pour the liquid). We put the berry on the cooled curd filling.
- Gelatin is soaked in 40 ml of cold water. We leave for swelling.
- Measure 250 ml of the cherry juice, heating. The liquid must be hot, but not boiling. The temperature is 50-60 degrees, no more (fingers hot, but tolerant). Dissolve swell gelatin in the heated cherry juice.
- Colding, pour juice with gelatin on the cherry layer. We remove the form in the refrigerator.
- When the jelly is completely freezing, we carefully spend the knife along the side. Remove the ring, shift the dessert to the plate. Before tasting, we allow cheesecake to stand the night in the refrigerator so that its structure is completely strengthened.
- Curd cheesecake at home is ready!